Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekendy Things My iPhone Saw...






Not super impressed with my iPhone for snapping that last one... but I guess that's what you get for being the first one to fall into a deep margarita induced sleep at a dinner/slumber party.

I have to say 'twas a pretty solid weekend which included the following:
  • Dancing to bluegrass in Fremont
  • Waking up to a text from my roommate reading the following, "Wanna go on an adventure today?"  Duh.
  • Successfully running around Greenlake
  • Wine tasting in Woodinville (ADVENTURE!)
  • Catching up with friends over homemade tacos and margaritas
  • Breakfast!!!
  • Ballard Farmer's Market
  • Watched episodes of 30 Rock for the 20 billionth time!
  • Much sleep-age!
Last weekend of January = Great success!

Hope everyone else had a fantastical weekend as well!

6 comments:

  1. Not super impressed? Dude. I'm impressed. Margaritas make me violently ill no matter what. it's super sad.

    What's a girl to do?

    Drink them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a music hall called high dive too! Though it's spell, "hi-dive". Anyway, fun fact. Who did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're called the Renegade Stringband. My friend's friend is in it and they're super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a FAB weekend that I'm totally jealous of....but I'm also just totally jealous that you live in Seattle in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stain glass windows in the first photo. And of course, getting beauty rest is just perfect.


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got caught up on 30 Rock this weekend:-) Liz Lemon is kind of my fake BFF! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...