Not super impressed with my iPhone for snapping that last one... but I guess that's what you get for being the first one to fall into a deep margarita induced sleep at a dinner/slumber party.
I have to say 'twas a pretty solid weekend which included the following:
- Dancing to bluegrass in Fremont
- Waking up to a text from my roommate reading the following, "Wanna go on an adventure today?" Duh.
- Successfully running around Greenlake
- Wine tasting in Woodinville (ADVENTURE!)
- Catching up with friends over homemade tacos and margaritas
- Ballard Farmer's Market
- Watched episodes of 30 Rock for the 20 billionth time!
- Much sleep-age!
Hope everyone else had a fantastical weekend as well!