Regardless of how it all actually played out, whenever I think of my time at that house with those ladies "Pows and Wows" always come to mind.
Today, maybe it's because one aforementioned roommate, Kassy, is coming up for a visit next week, I feel inspired to do some solo"Pows and Wows". Heeeere we go...
- The writing class I had signed up for and was SO looking forward to taking was canceled due to low enrollment. Boo hiss.
- I promised my roomie I'd clean this afternoon. UGH. Ugh. ugh.
- My new iPhone case (for m'new iPhone) came yesterday!
- I promised my roomie I'd clean this afternoon. Yay tidy and aesthetically pleasing living environment!
- Dinner here with her this evening... perhaps as another 922 E. Sinto alumna she too will want to participate in a round of "Pows and Wows". Alexis if you're reading this, that's a less than subtle hint :).
- Traipsing around Mt. Rainier tomorrow in snowshoes.
- Clearly my "wows" outnumber my "pows".