Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Should Eat...

I have a great go to meal for those days when I have no money, no motivation, and no real appetite. I usually have the ingredients ready for me in my fridge but if your cooking doesn't always include hot sauce and chevre then here's a brief list of what you'll need:



  • veggie burger patty

  • bread to toast

  • crumbled goat cheese

  • sriracha sauce
It's pretty easy so I'll take you through it step by step:


  1. Toast bread

  2. Put goat cheese on toast

  3. Put sriracha on goat cheese on toast

  4. Cook veggie burger

  5. Put veggie patty on sriracha sauce on goat cheese on toast

  6. Eat

  7. Get back to what you were doing (in this case indulging in 1 day of uninterrupted pity partying before moving on).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...