Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can't Look Away...

Last night I ended up having more fun than I had planned on and had to leave my car elsewhere. While waiting for my roommate to give me a ride to my car I have been catching up on my internets and google reader subscriptions. One of my favorite blogs The Jealous Curator posted a series of awe-inducing teeny-tiny pencil drawings by Scottish artist Paul Chiappe and now I cannot stop staring at them! Here are a few of my favorites that he has featured on his website:






The craziest thing about the pictures that I posted? They're actually enlarged from the original size drawing! Un-freaking-real! Sometimes I get so jealous of artistically gifted people!!




1 comment:

  1. omigosh whatttt!? How does he do that! I can't even draw half that good at a regular size D:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...