But for now it's still Monday and here is a list (a bulleted list!) of things that are making this Monday particularly "a-okay":
- I visited a friend's blog and have become inspired to make reading a much higher priority. Luckily last Thursday I popped into Queen Anne Books and had them order this gem that is set for me to pick up today! Next in my queue (and on the other end of the literary mood spectrum) is this!
- I was so inspired by aforementioned friend's blog that I sent him a text message requesting his company at a watering hole of his choice this evening. He accepted.
- Today's the day I finally finish organizing my closet. At least that's the plan and since it's only Monday I can always remind myself "If you don't get to it today you still have the entire week to do it!".
- Pho will be consumed in approximately 36 minutes.
- I'm going to see Deer Tick at the Tractor Tavern tonight. In case you're wondering, Deer Tick is a band. And don't be thrown by the name; Gentleman Friend turned me onto them and they're awesome. Super awesome!
- Because of Seattle's Seattle-y weather I can wear my new Hunters and go hunting for puddles!
Yeah, I know. Pretty spectacular as far as cold, rainy, early November Mondays go.
Here are a few Deer Tick tunes to properly introduce you to said awesomeness and sign off on this post with: