Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What's Been Keeping Me So Busy...

Well for awhile there the weather was pretty sweet.  That meant long walks...

And of course dogs and their treats...

But mainly it's been live music...

After tomorrow night's Pickwick show I'll have a little break.  Many a draft for blog entries are waiting for me to finalize! 

Until they're up enjoy this sweet video from the Wilco Concert... (note: It's not my video... mine were taking F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to upload and I gave up!)

4 comments:

  1. dogs and their treats are a good way to stay busy :) aw, and wilco! wilco reminds me of my high school days. i haven't listened to them much lately, but i so should!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeaaaaalllllous!!!! I love seeing Wilco live. I also love Seattle but that's a whole other rant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, wilco. i bet it was stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. wasn't Dr. Dog awesome?! We sucked at and sat at the balcony for most of it. But man, I much rather of been up close like you were!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...