Friday, December 30, 2011

Whistle While Your Work

After putting off laundry and cleaning on Wednesday night in favor of making a fool at a crowded restaurant it was time to finally pay the piper last night and get down to biz-ness. Luckily I had the foresight to put together a selection of tunes to keep me whistling all the while that I worked. Give it a listen if you're so inclined...

Yes, Maria, Yes - The David Wax Museum
Ce Jeu - Yelle
Up Up Up - Givers
And We Danced - Macklemore (***thanks Erin!)
Money Grabber - Fitz & the Tantrums
Kick Drum Heart - Avett Brothers
Came Out of a Lady - Rubblebucket
Danger - Sallie Ford & the Sound Outside



Tonight I have plans to get my craft on in preparation for New Year's Eve. That's tomorrow night people and please let me say "Bring on 2012! Enough of this 2011 nonsense!" If you too are saving your energy for NYE festivities than allow me to suggest spending the eve of NYE making some delightful hats to add festivity to whatever tomorrow night might bring!

{pictures and instructions from free people blog}

Happy Crafting!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...