Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rain? What rain?

Over the past week I have basically been listening to "Lonely Boy" by The Black Keys on repeat but I had not seen the video until today. Delighted! Simply delighted! Enjoy please...



On another note, Seattle is pretty nasty today. I have to remind myself that when I feel nasty inside, like I do today, that there's a good chance the Pacific Northwest weather is tricking me into feeling sad and gross and so I must make a mighty attempt not to succumb. To combat today's rainy day blues I think I am just going to keep watching smile inducing videos, lead a group at the senior center, and hopefully eat nachos with a good friend. Fingers crossed that my plan does the trick!

K.I.T.,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...