Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good Things...A Mainly Pictoral Exploration

After a few days... okay, a few weeks, months, and maybe even years of me going "W-T-EFFFF?" I was planning on titling this entry "Dudes Be Dumb" and elaborating on this statement.  For the sake of time and my sanity I decided to save my breath and instead post on a few good things that have been going on as of late...

1.  This past weekend was almost impossibly beautiful... like I could be brought to tears just reminiscing over the sun and warmth!

I was dog sitting in South Seattle and on Saturday morning decided to grab my camera and explore nearby Georgetown.Unfortunately my camera was without its SD card (wretch! blast!) and so my iPhone had to suffice. Luckily I had just downloaded a bundle of new photo apps and so this was the perfect opportunity to play around and pretend like I'm artistically gifted (side note: I really need to learn how to use my DSLR and stop relying on cool photo editing software... but that's for another time).  Here's a glimpse at my sunny (and industrial) explorations...

The Corson Building. I have yet to eat there ($$$$) but was charmed when I stumbled upon in my wanderings.

... Oh the humanity!

Apparently heaven is a place on earth and it's called Useful Vintage Goods in Georgetown, Seattle.  I could have stayed in there all day basking in the splendor of the hopelessly unaffordable found objects.

Came across the Georgetown Trailer Park Market.  Like a flea market... ... ... but in trailers.  Rest assured, I'll be back!

2.   After a stellar Saturday the weekend just kept getting better.  Easter Sunday looked a little something like this...
7 AM

10 AM

11 AM - 12 PM


After 1 PM the photos stopped.  Mimosa + Bloody Mary = Extended lunch time nap (on my new memory foam mattress topper).  Basically I was a happy camper.


I have more "good things" to post but this is getting a little lengthy, I am getting hungry, and I want to save something to post another time!

I hope my billions of trillions of zillions of readers also had a splendidly sunny weekend filled with sandal wearing, naps, walks, friends, and foods!

I'm going to leave you with the lead track from my newest impulse iTunes purchase... yeah, that's right I bought Fleetwood Mac's Rumours... what about it?

2 comments:

  1. um excuse me where are the sandals from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthro... two summers ago... I wasn't working there at the time but signed up to work inventory for two days just so I could get the discount on them!

    Also, I thought you'd be happy to hear that a pair of red Salt Water Sandals arrived in the mail for me yesterday... big kid sizes are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...